Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Australia Day











Happy Australia Day, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Time is flying so so fast I can't keep up...



What a year so far, floods, earthquake, scorching heat, what is next?? Volcanoes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuYkKir3LF4






  • 16 weeks until im ready to go on my mish!


  • 9 weeks to go until I'm in the States again!


  • 8 weeks of work left!


  • 5 weeks until I can submit my mission papers!

What the heck!!! 5 weeks I need to get organised!



My Cait came home for Christmas...




The Triplets started their first day of school...


My prep girls and I went up Mt Cootha to see our city lights...



Been out with the Sister Missionaries...




Today is great baking weather - 32 degrees... This is the sun over my roof - i love blue sky and sunshine!

Celebrating tonight with Laina AKA Sister Luatua for her accomplishing her mission goals. Well done Laina!

Looking forward to starting back at work next week, saving and prepping!


Loves xox


No comments:

Post a Comment