Monday, January 31, 2011

I left my heart in Utah...

So my afternoon went on with some opportunities presented, we shall see how they work out, maybe everythings not a total disaster after all :P But then maybe this is my rollercoaster i live on...


But after a wonderful chat with my dear friend Katie, she figured out my problem, I left my heart in Utah. So i'm going back to get it. That, along with my mojo and motivation which where all accidently left in Warners room at the prayer wall ;)


Shes a rock, shes helped me heaps. Thanks girl so much! Much loves xox





This is one of my top 10 photos that i started way back, Katie Lily Lucy and me in Gasworks park, Seattle, Washington! Its not the one I wanted to post here but I remembered at the last second that when we took the one I wanted to post, Katie said "not for facebook" I think that will apply to blogs too lol. But it was the morning i left Utah (tears) , shes such a trooper! The sun wasnt even up, it was chilly! But she was there to see me off! One of my faves!


And I had great news, another happy couple making a run for the eternities. Congrats Uncle Warndog and Janey :) And on my birthday too! I wont forget lol


I have no photo of them together, but heres uncle warndoggy and heres janeys representative (she works/ed in a donut store in america!)




+

=


True Hapiness!

And my friend Michelle had her baby, Daniel...



And here is my mission prep class! We have a new teacher, a recent RM from Aukland which apparently is the best mission in the world? He is awesome! We have learnt heaps off him already. As we start now from the beginning, Im so looking forward to learning how to be a great missionary. I've already had a powerful experience about perfect obedience that I dont think I will ever forget, so powerful it woke me up at 3am to call me to repentance. Awesome power of the Spirit! One of our boys (the one at the front in the suit) got his call... Sierra Leone, West Africa! He leaves in March. Whoa!






No comments:

Post a Comment