Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monday 13/9/10 - Shopping and FHE, is there a better kind of day?

I got up this morning to have a big day of shopping, only to be stood up by my own mother – has anyone else ever had their mother call in sick for a shopping day? Lol anyhoo I was off with my list and charged through those shops. I got the best deal on my beautiful new phone. I wanted one with a slide out keyboard like I saw in the states, but here its all about the touchscreen which I don’t like so much, but anyways I went into the shop and found the perfect phone, with a slide out keyboard! And the perfect deal, and it includes International calls on the plan, soooo Katie, Kemy, Karalee? Are you ready?




My next quest was for a hair straightener. Katie gave me hers in the States but it blew up in Melbourne (sorry Katie, I totally nearly set the place on fire lol) so I was on the hunt. So I checked many stores and ended up finding the perfect one at Myer that ticked all the boxes. It’s a Vidal Sassoon, cordless, wide plates, up to 230 C (440 F) – awesome.



So then I needed to find the spray to stop the straightener damaging your hair, so I looked and I looked and I found this deal at Hairhouse Warehouse - $29.95 for all this – RPR Shampoo, Conditioner, Heat spray, Dry Shampoo, Mousse, a Mini Hair Straightner (I know can you believe it?), $10 voucher to use at the salon, and drum roll please Lucy…lip gloss! What a deal is that! Because the shampoo on its own was $25 so I was well chuffed.



But wait theres more…a set of steak knives..ok not steak knives but a very nice new block of beautiful knives to prepare all my healthy new food. And a beautiful new blender for my smoothies! It was a bargain for me because mum gave me 2 gift vouchers that were going to expire so bonus! I love it! And last but not least a beautiful new bedspread for a fresh new look for my newly decluttered room (and life) and a manicure and pedicure…ahhhhh! Very nice!


Oh my gosh I nearly totally forgot this part! So in the States I learnt all these new card games, they were sooooooooo much fun and I wanted to buy them and bring them home but I totally forgot at Walmart before I left so I was like bummer! So anyways I was at Target and ended up in the board games section instead of shoes and I thought, hey I wonder??? And guess what I found??? Phase 10! And so inspired I checked in Big W and found? Skip Bo!!! Now just to import my fellow players!




And to finish the night, I had FHE with Honey! Yay Its been ages! We spent the whole time looking at all my photos and me telling her all the stories. Katie, you know how you know all the characters over here? Well shes stating to know all the characters over there. I swear I think I need to draw her a family tree poor thing, there’s so many of you! Was nice to reminisce, except it made me homesick for Utah, oh well all in good time.

2 comments:

  1. wowsers! you got heaps of stuff! glad you got a new straightener and that you didn't blow up the place with the one i gave you. i would have felt so bad! also start recruiting for game nights! poor honey. i would have no idea where to start separating us all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye aye captain I will start recruiting! Honey's doing well, she's getting there lol

    ReplyDelete