Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Saturday 11/9/10 - I'm on a plane...again



Frankston Bridge




So today we travelled about the Victorian coast line and found our beach huts and just took in the sights. I was so glad to have the time with Cait :) It was soooo funny. We stopped for lunch at this fish and chip shop. And so I thought I'll take the drinks back to the car while we are waiting and so I go to this black car and try to get in...except its not our car. The poor driver was just looking at me like "what are you doing" - So Uncle James had decided to move the car and park across the road! Thanks for that lol.






Dromana


So back to the Airport it is for my last flight for a little while anyways - sad to leave Cait but she's all good, she's got it down, she's on the job - and I get to go to Conference tomorrow!


PLUS we've made plans,. and Caits coming to see me after Canada when I'm in Utah at Christmas time 2011 and we're going snowboarding...now to learn how to snowboard :)









2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you're like the blind man i used to live with when he got into the car in front of me, except you can see! ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's so funny I totally forgot that story! How embarrasing lol

    ReplyDelete