Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday 27/9/10 - P Day lol

My very own P day, planning day that is lol. Ah me and my missionary jokes, I ammuse myself :)

So heres a reflection, on looking over everything I've written lately, I really am quite "churchy" aren't I. I mean I love it, but I guess I see why that would have bothered my friend who thought I was too churchy. Interesting.



So I got heaps of planning done today and now know a bit better where Im going and what I need to do to get there. I've got tables and lists and maps and goals and priorities and budgets! Good days work :) Now to start doing it, a little bit harder...

And you know what I'm over doubting myself. Im a happy good girl that some people actually like and want to be around, Im happy with that. Self doubt is the worst thing! I'm so over it! So Im going to try and be confident in every aspect from now on. This is gonna take some changing...and this is what I'm missing from Utah. I was confident there, I was happy there. Gotta bring that girl here at least for a year :) Three weeks back home and that girls gone into hiding. But I'm going to try and catch her before she leaves the country...


No comments:

Post a Comment