Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesday 14/9/10 - Spring Cleaning and moving forward…



I spent the entire day cleaning out my wardrobe and generally getting rid of clutter. It was very liberating. I was able this day to let go and get rid of things I’d been holding onto for such a long time, physically and mentally – Clothes that were too big “just in case” or too small “on the off chance”, presents from so called best friends who were not, photos of times long since moved on from. It wss soooo good! I don't know why I could do it today and not before but I'm just so glad I did it! That’s why I spent a whole day doing it! That and the fact I have way too much stuff, that’s something I realised again after travelling out of a suitcase for 6 weeks and not missing a thing. So Vinnies will be busy. But Im keeping my new tshirt collection :)




Highlight of the day? I lost my phone, my brand new sparkly white phone. So I went to my RS meeting tonight and was getting ready to spend hours looking for it when I got home. I decided to say a little prayer for help first, I got down on my knees, said my prayer (it was very funny even to me because I prayed for “eyes to see missing phones” what a crack up, I even giggled to myself after I’d said it but hey that’s what came into my head), and leant on my bed to stand back up. I thought “I’ll just check my bed again just in case its under the cover at the bottom” And hey presto there it was! Thank you Heavenly Father!




2nd highlight of the day. I submitted my first application for the CGFNS exam. Its to get recognition as a Nurse in the States. It’s my first step! My exam is scheduled for March 2011 in Sydney. My second choice? LA lol.




“Im on my way, from misery to happiness today, uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh” (It’s a song from The Proclaimers for my non Scottish friends)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1yYDuSf3C4&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment