Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thusday 9/9/10 - Back to the plane station...

I'm off again to the airport, this time off to Melbourne. Back at the airport, it feels like I was just popping out to see mum and dad for a visit and that Utah is home and after Melbourne I'll be on my way again. Different really considering I was only in Utah for 3 weeks, yet it feels like home. Anyways only a 2 hour flight so not bad. I had some time to spare at the Airport waiting for my Aunty and Uncle to arrive off their flight, and I found these which I LOVE..and to explain, I always look for little sayings or words that are beautiful or inspiring and write them in my notebook, so this is what I found at the airport. I love the fact you can find these treasures in all places if you just look, like I said I found these at an airport.


PEACE - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise or trouble or hardwork...it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart - Unknown


The BEST and most BEAUTIFUL things in the WORLD cannot be SEEN or even TOUCHED, they must be FELT with the HEART - Helen Keller


Well I get into Melbourne and everyone is in black! And what do I have? My Forks jumper. Ready or not Melbourne here I come. We are staying at a place called Frankston. We had pizza for dinner which was good but not like in the States. Im afraid Im going to become very annoying to all my friends and family by starting every sentence with "In the states...In California...In Utah...In Washington..." I can see the eyes rolling already lol. Tomorrow I get to see my Cait!

2 comments:

  1. goooooo forks! when you say jumper i feel like you really are jumping and since it's so vibrant, definitely doing a cheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooo Forks lol its hard not be cheery in it :)

    ReplyDelete